Lua 4.0 -DLUA_DEBUG

Jean-Claude Wippler
I'm trying to get the test code in Lua going, but when I compile with -
DLUA_DEBUG on Unix and look at the globals, I only see "T={}" ...
shouldn't there be a number of test function definitions in T?

-jcw

Re: Lua 4.0 -DLUA_DEBUG

Jean-Claude Wippler
[me]
>I'm trying to get the test code in Lua going, but when I compile with -
>DLUA_DEBUG on Unix and look at the globals, I only see "T={}" ...
>shouldn't there be a number of test function definitions in T?

Never mind... I was using "savevar" from lua/test/save.lua - which does
not list functions.  Everything is there as expected - sorry for taking
your time.

-jcw