Looking for author of Lunar

Eric Scouten
Would the author of Lunar (http://lua-users.org/wiki/
CppBindingWithLunar) please contact me? We would like to use this
code, but are having trouble figuring out the license terms for what
was posted here.

Thanks!

-Eric

Re: Looking for author of Lunar -- please disregard

Eric Scouten
I learned just a moment after sending this message that we have made
the necessary contacts. Sorry for the unnecessary traffic.

-Eric