Long lead time for PiL 2nd Ed?

whisper-4
amazon.com is quoting a 4-6 week delivery time for "Programming in Lua,
2nd Ed!"

Is there a second print run or something?

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA

Re: Long lead time for PiL 2nd Ed?

Steven Elkins
amazon.com is quoting a 4-6 week delivery time for "Programming in Lua,
2nd Ed!"

I saw the same warning so I chose the cheapest shipping available and it still took less than 2 weeks.  It's worth the wait, even better than the 1st edition.

Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank
Paradise is exactly where you are
right now...only much, much better.    -- Laurie Anderson

Re: Long lead time for PiL 2nd Ed?

Daniel Collins

>I saw the same warning so I chose the cheapest shipping available and
it still took less than 2 weeks.  It's
> worth the wait, even better than the 1st edition.

I guess it depends on where you live. I live in Australia. According to
amazon my copy shipped on April 11 but it hasn't arrived yet. Heres
hoping it arrives this week!!

Re: Long lead time for PiL 2nd Ed?

> amazon.com is quoting a 4-6 week delivery time for "Programming in Lua,
> 2nd Ed!"
>
> Is there a second print run or something?

No. There was a problem with the distribution. I hope to have it
again available in 24h soon.

-- Roberto