London Lua meetup tomorrow...

Justin Cormack
London Lua has another meetup this Thursday 25th, when Benjamin Cabé
will be talking about "Using Lua for the Internet of Things with
Eclipse Koneki and Mihini". These are new open source Lua projects
that are part of the Eclipse foundation's projects in machine to
machine communication. A video will be available a few days later if
you cannot make it in person. Further details here
http://www.londonlua.org/ plus mailing list details.

Following this there will be a joint meetup and workshop with the
Wikimedia foundation, all about the new Lua templating available on
Wikipedia: https://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Lua_on_Wikimedia

We also have videos of our past sessions available, including Roberto
Ierusalimschy's Q&A earlier this year:

http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/london-lua-feat-luas-creator-roberto-ierusalimschy
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/ajax-ria/developing-a-lua-vm-in-javascript
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHe8QtvYF4&feature=g-crec-u
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/london-lua-user-group-androlua
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/scripting-nginx-with-lua/te-4729

Re: London Lua meetup tomorrow...

Benjamin Cabé
It was really a nice event, thanks for inviting me Justin!
Skills Matter people are blazing fast when it comes to putting videos
online it seems, and the recording of yesterday's session is already here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/ajax-ria/using-lua-for-the-internet-of-thin
gs-with-eclipse-koneki-and-mihini/mh-7028

Cheers!
Benjamin--