Layout problems on z22

rob_wasteground
Hi there,

I've just started with Plua (I bought a z22 yesterday), and I am
finding it excellent - thanks for a great app! However, I have some
layout problems which do not appear in the Palm OS Simulator (or
Emulator), but only when I run my compiled .prc script on the z22
itself - buttons appear too small, and all the labels/fields collide
and are on top of each other. I've found some old threads from last
November with the same problems, but I can't seem to find if there is
a solution.

I'm using Plua 2.0b7.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this? Any information would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Rob.

Re: Layout problems on z22

apeine
Rob,

I also got a Z22, and according Marcio (who created Plua), this is an
issue that won't be addressed so soon. But there is still a lot that
can be done with Plua.
Regards,

Alfredo