Latest versions and tutorial

apeine
Hello folks,

I´ve read about Plua, and got very interested in it. What is the
latest version (including beta), and there is any tutorial for it?

Regards,

Alfredo

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Latest versions and tutorial

apeine
Erm, I´m just new to this group thing, and after some exploring, I
found all I asked for under the "files" link in the left.
:-S