Latest source?

Kristoffer Danielsson
Sorry, but I don't get the github structure. Exactly where should I click to get the latest 0.9.xx sources (I guess that would be the "master" branch)?

Thanks!

Hotmail i mobilen på 5 sekunder! Klicka här!

Re: Latest source?

Daniel Wallin
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:44:55PM +0100, Kristoffer Danielsson wrote:

> Sorry, but I don't get the github structure. Exactly where should I
> click to get the latest 0.9.xx sources (I guess that would be the
> "master" branch)?

No, the master branch is the working area for the next version. The 0.9
branch, which will later become 0.9.1, is here:

  http://github.com/luabind/luabind/tree/0.9

--
Daniel Wallin
BoostPro Computing