LUA-python

BONNARD Cyril
Title: LUA-python

Hello there, i would like to know if there a library/module which can be embedded in python to debug LUA.
If someone could give me any pointer to start it may help :))

Regards, cyril.

Lua Eclipse Plugin

Fabian Peña
Somebody knows if the sources of "lua eclipse" (LDT) plugin are
available in some place ? .
I have serious intentions to make the bearing to linux.

Thanks.

RE: Lua Eclipse Plugin

Danilo Tuler-2
Not yet. It will be next week.

Regards,
Danilo

> Somebody knows if the sources of "lua eclipse" (LDT) plugin
> are available in some place ? .
> I have serious intentions to make the bearing to linux.
>
> Thanks.

Re: Lua Eclipse Plugin

Bosko Ivanisevic
What happened with LDT plugin? Will it be available for Eclipse 3.0.1?

Regards,
Bosko

Danilo Tuler wrote:
Not yet. It will be next week.