Kahlua usage and support

Qu0ll

I am experimenting with the Java Lua library Kahlua and would like to contact the author who appears to be a person name Kristofer Karlsson.  Does anyone know how to contact him?  There don’t appear to be any links for contacting the authors or committers on the Kahlua website.

Also, is anyone else using Kahlua?  So far it seems to be very fast compared to other Java scripting solutions.

Thanks,

John

Re: Kahlua usage and support

Kristofer Karlsson
Hi, I subscribe to this list so that's one way of reaching me.

You should have my email by now, but maybe I have missed adding contact information to the project site.
I'll fix that!