Integer Lua

D Burgess-4
Can someone point me to a lua_Number == integer document
or distro?

Does anyone know of any major traps?

db

Re: Integer Lua

Gavin Wraith
In message <d010fc8a0702021513r61e75917i9688850721442233@...> you wrote:

> Can someone point me to a lua_Number == integer document
> or distro?
>
> Does anyone know of any major traps?

http://www.wra1th.plus.com/lua/zip/Luasrc.zip

is a zip file containing the sources of RiscLua for which lua_Number
is integer (32 bit). In your (possibly imaginary) compiler set the
flag "RISCOS" to read which #ifdef sections apply. The makefiles
included will tell you that anyway.

--
Gavin Wraith ([hidden email])
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

Re: Integer Lua

D Burgess-4
Many thanks for this. It looks very close to what I need.

db

On 2/3/07, Gavin Wraith <[hidden email]> wrote:
In message <d010fc8a0702021513r61e75917i9688850721442233@...> you wrote:

> Can someone point me to a lua_Number == integer document
> or distro?
>
> Does anyone know of any major traps?

http://www.wra1th.plus.com/lua/zip/Luasrc.zip

is a zip file containing the sources of RiscLua for which lua_Number
is integer (32 bit). In your (possibly imaginary) compiler set the
flag "RISCOS" to read which #ifdef sections apply. The makefiles
included will tell you that anyway.

--
Gavin Wraith ([hidden email])
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

Re: Integer Lua

John D. Ramsdell-2
> From: "David Burgess" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Integer Lua

> Can someone point me to a lua_Number == integer document or distro?

Look at the "Go Long Lua!" patch at

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaPowerPatches

Though it was created against 5.1, I believe the patch can be applied
to 5.1.1.

John