Import units available for Delphi

Dave Bollinger
   A first attempt at conversion of the Lua 3.2 Beta header files to
Borland/Inprise's Delphi (of all things!) is available at:

   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dbollinger/lua.htm

   There's also a very simple demo project there showing it's use.  This is
a one-way "Delphi uses Lua" interface, not vice versa (it does not expose
Delphi objects to Lua, in other words).  The conversion is provided *AS IS*
but seems functional though it hasn't had full coverage testing.  I'll try
to keep updates posted if and when I do any.

   Cheers,

   Dave Bollinger