ImageProcessing

Achromat
Hello ,

i will point to a other Lua usement in Industrial VisionSystems

greetings
Karsten

Re: ImageProcessing

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Karsten Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> i will point to a other Lua usement in Industrial VisionSystems
>
> http://www.flexxvision.de/luascript.html

Thanks Karsten. I will add to the Where Lua Is Used page,
https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]

Re: ImageProcessing

Achromat
Hello Paul,

sound good, very thanks.

Best regards
Karsten from Berlin

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Karsten Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> i will point to a other Lua usement in Industrial VisionSystems
>
> http://www.flexxvision.de/luascript.html

Thanks Karsten. I will add to the Where Lua Is Used page,
https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]

Re: ImageProcessing

Philippe Lhoste
On 28/11/2014 01:20, Paul Merrell wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Karsten Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello ,
>>
>> i will point to a other Lua usement in Industrial VisionSystems
>>
>> http://www.flexxvision.de/luascript.html
>
> Thanks Karsten. I will add to the Where Lua Is Used page,
> https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used

Ah, scanning the page, I see a Command Line Enhancers section, but I don't see Clink in it.

http://mridgers.github.io/clink

"Scriptable completion with Lua."
Ie. Lua is used to define how to complete commands, like offering a choice of git commands
after typing 'git'.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France

Re: ImageProcessing

Philippe Lhoste
On 28/11/2014 10:30, Philippe Lhoste wrote:
> On 28/11/2014 01:20, Paul Merrell wrote:
>> Thanks Karsten. I will add to the Where Lua Is Used page,
>> https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used

Also Mongoose lightweight server.
I have downloaded a mongoose-lua-5.4.1 version for Windows, where we can write CGI scripts
in Lua (I haven't tested this feature).

http://cesanta.com/mongoose.shtml
https://github.com/cesanta/mongoose/blob/master/docs/LuaSqlite.md

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France

Re: ImageProcessing

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
Thanks, Philippe. I've added them to the queue.

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]

Lua in Action

Achromat
Hi togheter,

how fast Lua works is my choise for use it massively:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=227ixJZE1fk

atm i am integrate dynamical xml parameter trees, happy for exchange
experince.
http://www.flexxvision.de/luascript.html#a1821

Best Regard
Karsten