I'm having trouble with the group.

berrdolagas
Hi! Two messages ago i have to put the same message two times. Only
the second worked. The las message i posted i had to put it three
times, because IE don't showed it and there wasn't a next page, even
with refreshing. Why not (to quickly reading) creating a forum? How
about that?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: I'm having trouble with the group.

berrdolagas
I've created the forum. The forum is located at
http://www.5wwwww5.com/forum/plua.html . I have notified Marcio
already.
The forum will not mean the group will be inactive! But a forum haves
a lot of advantages!

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: I'm having trouble with the group.

Cameron Kaiser
> Hi! Two messages ago i have to put the same message two times. Only
> the second worked. The las message i posted i had to put it three
> times, because IE don't showed it and there wasn't a next page, even
> with refreshing. Why not (to quickly reading) creating a forum? How
> about that?

Well, for me, I prefer a mailing list because I hate always having to check
the forum for new postings (especially on a list like this that is relatively
quiet). With a mailing list, I just get the postings as they come.

Plus, Yahoo! has a web interface to the mailing list anyway.

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/