I can't edit the Wiki ever!

Reuben Thomas-5
I have tried several times (including just now) since I last complained
that I couldn't edit the lua-users Wiki, every time without success. I've
tried different browsers just to make sure it's not a browser problem. I'm
afraid I'll now have to consider the Wiki read-only until I hear to the
contrary...

http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | egrep, n.  a bird that debugs bison

Re: I can't edit the Wiki ever!

John Belmonte-2
Reuben Thomas wrote:
I have tried several times (including just now) since I last complained
that I couldn't edit the lua-users Wiki, every time without success. I've
tried different browsers just to make sure it's not a browser problem. I'm
afraid I'll now have to consider the Wiki read-only until I hear to the
contrary...

Sorry Reuben. I do have a workaround. I had thought that the command to correct this was limited to wiki admins, but it turns out anyone may run it. See WikiBugs if you run into this again.

-John

--
http:// if   le.o  /

Re: I can't edit the Wiki ever!

Reuben Thomas-5
> Sorry Reuben.  I do have a workaround.  I had thought that the command
> to correct this was limited to wiki admins, but it turns out anyone may
> run it.  See WikiBugs if you run into this again.

Thanks.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | Floc: an egregiously good aperitif