How can view C++ classes in GUI ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How can view C++ classes in GUI ?

鸡肋
I installed many C++ classes and functions in lua. 
Now, I want to show all the classes which installed to lua in a ListView. The root element is class name, child elements are class member function names. 
But the class installed to lua is LUA_TUSERDATA type. How can I get the class's memeber function name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF email is sponsosred by:
Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure
_______________________________________________
luabind-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/luabind-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How can view C++ classes in GUI ?

Tony Kostanjsek
have you tried "class_info" that comes with luabind? grep the sources, it might not be bound by default.

On 28.03.2012, at 11:52, Willi Schinmeyer wrote:

> On 28.03.2012 11:33:50, 鸡肋 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I installed many C++ classes and functions in lua.
>> Now, I want to show all the classes which installed to lua in a ListView. The root element is class name, child elements are class member function names.
>> But the class installed to lua is LUA_TUSERDATA type. How can I get the class's memeber function name.
>
> As far as I know that's not possible - but I'd like something like that, too, maybe I'll look into adding it. But no promises.
>
> Willi
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This SF email is sponsosred by:
> Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure_______________________________________________
> luabind-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/luabind-user


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF email is sponsosred by:
Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure
_______________________________________________
luabind-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/luabind-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How can view C++ classes in GUI ?

Ryan Pavlik-4


On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Tony Kostanjsek <[hidden email]> wrote:
have you tried "class_info" that comes with luabind? grep the sources, it might not be bound by default.

On 28.03.2012, at 11:52, Willi Schinmeyer wrote:

> On 28.03.2012 11:33:50, 鸡肋 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I installed many C++ classes and functions in lua.
>> Now, I want to show all the classes which installed to lua in a ListView. The root element is class name, child elements are class member function names.
>> But the class installed to lua is LUA_TUSERDATA type. How can I get the class's memeber function name.
>
> As far as I know that's not possible - but I'd like something like that, too, maybe I'll look into adding it. But no promises.
>
> Willi
>

class_info will help. I've improved it a bit (now can take in an object or a class, not just an object) in a branch on my github, and am working on a similar method to get function prototypes. https://github.com/rpavlik/luabind  See recent commits for info.

--
Ryan Pavlik
HCI Graduate Student
Virtual Reality Applications Center
Iowa State University

[hidden email]
http://academic.cleardefinition.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF email is sponsosred by:
Try Windows Azure free for 90 days Click Here
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure
_______________________________________________
luabind-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/luabind-user