HostSync library - new version

burkemat
(Finally) posted a new version of my HotSync library that
works correctly with Plua 2.0b4.  A Plua 1.1 version is included.
It's in the libraries folder of the files section for this group.

This library provides functions that

- retrieve the HotSync name
- retrieve the date of the last/last successful HotSync
- return the log from the last HotSync
- return the status of the last HotSync (aborted, successful, etc...)

Other than bug fixes I don't think there's really anything that I'll
add to this library.

Matt

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/