Hi from a newbie!

Yehia Abo Elkhair
Dears

I am a master student and using kilobot robots (https://www.kilobotics.com/) in my research, where I work on V-REP Simulator (http://www.coppeliarobotics.com/downloads.html) and I tried to implement the distributed algorithm in the following link ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zRIweo6UPv0GaGcb_Y5XdpTCzzR1Awwh ) using kilobot child script written with Lua language but I cannot obtain the total value of each robot like in the graph with right values. So please  can anybody help me to implement this distributed algorithm correctly.

I am waiting your reply,.Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yehia