Help:-) I am a new user!

Stoil Todorov
Hi.
I am a new user. I want to use Lua in my C++ project.
I use MSVC++ 6.0 and want to build a spreadsheet with
formulas, using Lua. Which one Distribution and/or
Code wrapper I need to use? I see a lot of at
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons...
Thank You in advance!

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Re: Help:-) I am a new user!

Denis Andreev
ST> I am a new user. I want to use Lua in my C++ project.
ST> I use MSVC++ 6.0 and want to build a spreadsheet with
ST> formulas, using Lua. Which one Distribution and/or
ST> Code wrapper I need to use? I see a lot of at

You only need clean lua, refman and brain. :)

--Denq

Re: Help:-) I am a new user!

Boguslaw Brandys
I'm also new user of Lua. The main problem for me is to understand all about
linking lua with C++ application. Is there any tutorial for newbies  (I mean
TUTORIAL - not naked code like I found on Wiki pages) ?

Boguslaw

> ST> I am a new user. I want to use Lua in my C++ project.
> ST> I use MSVC++ 6.0 and want to build a spreadsheet with
> ST> formulas, using Lua. Which one Distribution and/or
> ST> Code wrapper I need to use? I see a lot of at
>
> You only need clean lua, refman and brain. :)
>
> --Denq

RE: Help:-) I am a new user!

Nick Trout

> I'm also new user of Lua. The main problem for me is to understand all
> about
> linking lua with C++ application. Is there any tutorial for newbies
(I
> mean
> TUTORIAL - not naked code like I found on Wiki pages) ?

Its planned, I just have to find the time. I was hoping other people
would contribute as well - there are still some library tutorials which
need filling out.

Nick