Graphic editor

apeine
Hello folks,

I have some questions regarding graphics on Plua:
1) What is the graphic format accepted by Plua?
2) Is there any freeware graphic editor for that? If not, any paid one?
3) Is there a size limit for this graphic?
Regards,

Alfredo

Re: Graphic editor

migueletto
Hi,

> 1) What is the graphic format accepted by Plua?
PalmOS Resource Bitmaps and Windows Bitmaps. Their usage is documented
in section 4.2 of pluadoc.htm.

> 2) Is there any freeware graphic editor for that? If not, any paid one?
There are some onboard editors to edit PalmOS Resource Bitmaps, but I
do not use any. I usually prepare the bitmaps on the desktop and
convert them to resources using pilrc.

> 3) Is there a size limit for this graphic?
If you store the bitmap in a resource it is limited to 64K. This is
also documented in pluadoc.htm.

Regards,
Marcio.