GUI Input Dialog For LUA

NotoriousLUA
I'm searching for something that will generate a user input dialog to get user input in a LUA script.  I know that LUA does not have its own so clearly it will have to use a dialog from some other source.  I've seen references to a very simple dialog someone made up that was apparently made with standard windows dialogs (so I don't think you had to have support for any other languages installed).  This would be ideal.  I tried to get hold of this, but it was a very old post (maybe years ago) and the file is long gone.  I could not find it.  But other soultions would be welcome too.

I just need something very simple.  It could take a number, a string, whatever, as long as I can return the data to the LUA script, convert it (without too much trouble) if necessary and use it. Of course if it has any options and a nice look, I wouldn't complain!

Thanks for any help!