Fwd: How can Lua be implemented at the max on magento for very small memory footprint and application speed?

Fwd: How can Lua be implemented at the max on magento for very small memory footprint and application speed?

heather

Hello,
here below is a ticket I had opened on http://stackoverflow.com
as far as lua and other programming languages for better performance and
cpu usage resource was concerned,
could you please read it and tell me in my case what you would advise?
Regards, Miss Riverso from Belgium

How can Lua be implemented at the max on magento for very small memory
footprint and application speed? I would like to have magento shopping
cart removed at the maximum of all the send framework heavy stough and
use a programming language such as c, c++ or Lua.

I know there are some C++ php extension but as I am not a developer I
would like to know what are the best ways to go.

Is Lua better then c, c++, javascript, node.js, ajax asynchronous?

How can I do to implement at a max one of those programing languages on
my magento zend framework? Could someone advise me?

I know facebook uses HipHop for PHP HHVM, so I don't know which way to
go.

Re: Fwd: How can Lua be implemented at the max on magento for very small memory footprint and application speed?

Nathan Angelacos

At the risk of feeding the trolls, the following link may be useful to
the list.

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=56925

Also note the disclaimer at the top of the page:

"[...] We discourage any form of communication with these websites. If
you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk. "