Full screen for Palm TX(320x480)

Zhang Enwei
I don't know how to set plua program to run under 320x480's resolution.

It seems that the highest resolution it supports is 320x320.

It is possible to make it work under the real resolution of the device?

Re: Full screen for Palm TX(320x480)

bh77a-3
Hi,

What you are describing is currently unavailable in Plua.  Hopefully it
will become a feature.

I wonder if Migueletto could chime in on if it could be possible with an
external library?

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 20:01 -0700, Zhang Enwei wrote:

> I don't know how to set plua program to run under 320x480's
> resolution.
>
> It seems that the highest resolution it supports is 320x320.
>
> It is possible to make it work under the real resolution of the
> device?
> 29-tf2124326.html#a5860787
> Sent from the Plua forum at Nabble.com.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Full screen for Palm TX(320x480)

Jon Souter
Hi guys,

I too would really like to be able to access the full 320x480 / 480x320
screen estate - even if it is via an external library, it would be a
great step forward for a truly remarkable development platform on Palm OS.

I hope some kind person is able to make this happen and provide some
sample code to help the rest of the group.

Kind Regards,

Jon

(PLUA Hobbyist Developer)

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Full screen for Palm TX(320x480)

migueletto

> I don't know how to set plua program to run under 320x480's resolution.
>
> It seems that the highest resolution it supports is 320x320.
>
> It is possible to make it work under the real resolution of the device?

Plua does not support DIA (Dynamic Input Area), that is why it can not
 use a 320x480 resolution. Some time ago I performed some tests and
found that DIA support is not standard. The developer has to provide
code to handle specific details of different models/versions. Some day
I may check it again.

Regards,
Marcio.