From_stack

Josh Green-3
Just coming to terms with the changes that have been made to luabind
since B7...
The following line in the manual:

(with reference to from_stack)
This will create the object o and copy the value from the top of the lua
stack.

When you say "copy" does that now mean that I need to pop the value from
the stack once I have used it?

Thanks
--Josh

Re: From_stack

Arvid Norberg-2
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:53:02PM +1000, Josh Green wrote:

> Just coming to terms with the changes that have been made to luabind
> since B7...
> The following line in the manual:
>
> (with reference to from_stack)
> This will create the object o and copy the value from the top of the lua
> stack.
>
> When you say "copy" does that now mean that I need to pop the value from
> the stack once I have used it?

I'm pretty sure that's what it means. i.e. if you don't want in on the stack
you have to pop it. But I don't have the source code in front of me know, so
I can't verify that. (You could just take a look in object.hpp)

--
Arvid Norberg