Free: very useful magazines

Michael Johnson-18
      Friends,

  I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, telecom, electronics, feed & beverage, business, call center, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Feed International,Call center,Desktop engineering,Boardcast engineering,Offshore engineering,Oil Gas euipment .... This may help you tooo

Website for free magazines:
  http://alps.tradepub.com

For IT magazines go here : ( this includes ORACLE magazine )
IT MAGAZINES ( includes ORACLE magazine )
For all magazines go here:
  ALL MAGAZINES

One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.

  Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada.