Feliz Ano Novo

Daurnimator
Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:

Happy New Year from Australia!

daurnimator

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Enrico Colombini
On 31-Dec-18 14:11, Daurnimator wrote:
> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>
> Happy New Year from Australia!

And Happy New Year from the opposite side of the globe!

   Enrico

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Mauricio Tavares
On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 8:12 AM Daurnimator <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>
> Happy New Year from Australia!

      Same to you!

Since you are in the future, how does it look? And, can you give us
the winning lottery tickets? We'll share the profits! ;)

> daurnimator

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>
> Happy New Year from Australia!

Feliz ano novo para todos! Muitas felicidades e saúde. Vamos todos
torcer e tentar contribuir para fazer um 2019 melhor que 2018.

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Marc Balmer
Es guets neus us dr'Schwiz!!

> Am 31.12.2018 um 14:11 schrieb Daurnimator <[hidden email]>:
>
> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>
> Happy New Year from Australia!
>

> daurnimator

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Erik Hougaard
On 2018-12-31 5:11 a.m., Daurnimator wrote:
> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>
> Happy New Year from Australia!

Alle de fantastiske folk på Lua listen ønskes hermed et lykkebringende
Nytår og håb om et fremragende 2019 med masser af lækker kode!

Godt Nytår
Erik

Jim

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Jim
On 12/31/18, Erik Hougaard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2018-12-31 5:11 a.m., Daurnimator wrote:
>> Thought I'd start off the yearly thread:
>> Happy New Year from Australia!

> Alle de fantastiske folk på Lua listen ønskes hermed et lykkebringende
> Nytår og håb om et fremragende 2019 med masser af lækker kode!

Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr,
allen Lesern ein schoenes, frohes, glueckliches, gesundes und
erfolgreiches Jahr 2019 !

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Ivan Krylov
Slightly late to the party, I would like to add to the thread. Happy
New Year from Moscow, everyone!

Поздравляю всех с новым годом! Желаю счастья, здоровья и новых
свершений на ниве разработки языков программирования.

--
Best regards,
Ivan

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Dibyendu Majumdar
As the new year begins it is time to reflect on what was achieved last
year and plan for the year ahead. As I look back at Ravi, the
following work was started in 2018:

* A new VM written in X86-64 assember using dynasm - this got stalled
because I wanted to make some changes to the byte code format.
* A new parser and code generator was started - only the AST
generation is done so far.
* A new JIT backend based on Eclipse OMR project was added.
* A distribution of Ravi and Lua 5.3 was started.

As I look to 2019, there is much I would like to do - but these days I
have little time to work on Ravi, so am not sure what will actually
get done.

* Firstly it would be nice to finish all the work started in 2018.
* Release 1.0 of Ravi
* Incorporate features from Lua 5.4 where possible.

I wish you all the best for 2019 and hope that you get closer to your dreams!

Regards
Dibyendu

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Roland
Happy New Year 2019, lua-l!
May it be more prolific than the previous one!

Cheers from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Roland.

Sent from: http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/Lua-l-f2524044.html

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Pierre Chapuis
Très bonne année 2019 à toute la liste !

Pierre Chapuis

Re: Feliz Ano Novo

Thijs Schreijer
Later than anyone else commenting to be late :)

Gelukkig en voorspoedig nieuwjaar voor iedereen!

>From The Netherlands

Thijs