Fallback properties for classes

Kristofer Karlström

Hi,

Is there any way to add a class “fallback” function.

I would like to have dynamic properties. I will try to explain with the example below.

<CODE>

Database:LoadFile(“somedbfile.db”)

Local rs = database:ExecQuery(“select someField from table”)

Print(rs.someField)

</CODE>

The class rs needs to have this fallback function.. It does not know before the script has been executed how it should be declared.

Is it possible?

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.