Examples for luasocket/etc modules

aryajur
Hi,
      Are there any samples somewhere for the luasocket/etc modules? A sample showing the usage of cookies would be really very helpful.

Thanks,
Milind

Re: Examples for luasocket/etc modules

Thijs Schreijer

Op 17 apr. 2015 19:53 schreef Milind Gupta <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>       Are there any samples somewhere for the luasocket/etc modules? A sample showing the usage of cookies would be really very helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Milind

I don't think there are any examples because it's dead code. The `cookie.lua` file doesn't return anything, doesn't use the deprecated `module` function, and most of all; only contains locals...

Thijs

possible alternative; https://github.com/cyx/cookie.lua ?

Thijs

Re: Examples for luasocket/etc modules

aryajur
Thanks for the update.

Milind

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Thijs Schreijer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Op 17 apr. 2015 19:53 schreef Milind Gupta <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>       Are there any samples somewhere for the luasocket/etc modules? A sample showing the usage of cookies would be really very helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Milind

I don't think there are any examples because it's dead code. The `cookie.lua` file doesn't return anything, doesn't use the deprecated `module` function, and most of all; only contains locals...

Thijs

Re: Examples for luasocket/etc modules

aryajur
Thank you,