Emacs mode for Lua?

Bret Mogilefsky
Hi...

Has anyone made an Emacs mode for editing Lua code?  I want to know if
someone else has done the work before I bother to figure out how to do
it myself.

Bret

--
"Why, that's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!" --Guybrush
"LeChuck's dead. I blew him into a million gooey pieces."    --Guybrush
Bret Mogilefsky   **   [hidden email]   **   Programmer, LucasArts

Re: Emacs mode for Lua?

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo-2
>Has anyone made an Emacs mode for editing Lua code?  I want to know if

I'm sure I'm telling this to the wrong people, but I have *vi* macros for Lua...

Re: Emacs mode for Lua?

Lyn A Headley

    Bret> Hi...  Has anyone made an Emacs mode for editing Lua code?
    Bret> I want to know if someone else has done the work before I
    Bret> bother to figure out how to do it myself.

I toyed with the idea once, got as far as a decent set of
font-lock-keywords and an extremely pared down pascal-mode :).

If you want I could send you the stuff...

Lyn

RE: Emacs mode for Lua?

Bret Mogilefsky
I'm actually getting most of what I want by modifying tcl-mode... How
far did you get with pascal-mode?
--
"Why, that's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!" --Guybrush
"LeChuck's dead. I blew him into a million gooey pieces."    --Guybrush
Bret Mogilefsky   **   [hidden email]   **   Programmer, LucasArts

>----------

Re: Emacs mode for Lua?

Lyn A Headley
>I'm actually getting most of what I want by modifying tcl-mode... How
>far did you get with pascal-mode?

I got nowhere, just the fontification...

Lyn

RE: Emacs mode for Lua?

Bret Mogilefsky
OK then, I'll keep going with what I've got and mail out to the list
when I've got things reasonably working.

Bret
--
"Why, that's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!" --Guybrush
"LeChuck's dead. I blew him into a million gooey pieces."    --Guybrush
Bret Mogilefsky   **   [hidden email]   **   Programmer, LucasArts

>----------

Re: Emacs mode for Lua?

Paulo Henrique Mascarenhas Sant'Anna
> Date:          Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:38:40 -0300
> From:          [hidden email] (Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo)
> To:            [hidden email]
> Subject:       Re: Emacs mode for Lua?

> >Has anyone made an Emacs mode for editing Lua code?  I want to know if
>
> I'm sure I'm telling this to the wrong people, but I have *vi* macros for Lua...
> --lhf

  I'm interested in those *vi* macros. Is it available?

 -- Paulo Henrique