Does anyone know Francesco Abbate?

Asko Kauppi

I got a bug report on LNUM patch, but without the sender's email
address.

Might this be a general trouble with LuaForge bug reporting?

Anyways, if anyone knows him (or he sees this), please send a private
reply to me.

Thanks.

- asko

Re: Does anyone know Francesco Abbate?

Shmuel Zeigerman
Asko Kauppi wrote:

> I got a bug report on LNUM patch, but without the sender's email address.
>
> Might this be a general trouble with LuaForge bug reporting?

Either add a comment in reply, or click on the reporter's nickname (in
the field "Submitted by"), then you'll be able to see his email address.

Shmuel

Shmuel Zeigerman kirjoitti 12.9.2009 kello 0:31:

> Asko Kauppi wrote:
>> I got a bug report on LNUM patch, but without the sender's email
>> address.
>> Might this be a general trouble with LuaForge bug reporting?
>
> Either add a comment in reply, or click on the reporter's nickname
> (in the field "Submitted by"), then you'll be able to see his email
> address.

Ah, it said that in the header-like section that I of course
skipped.... Mea culpa.  Thanks.

-asko