Does anyone here need herpes, hpv or other std dating service?

Does anyone here need herpes, hpv or other std dating service?

Constance egling
Many girls get herpes and hpv.They are very alone. Do you want to fill them?

You just need to create a free anonymous personal ad. Then you will be able to search people who have STD in your local area.

You can contact STD people via email or IM, and meet them in real world for casual or lifetime.
If you are interested, please click the following link to create ad:

New release of Language Tutor with source code

manu_ma
I've just uploaded a new version of Language Tutor.
You may use this software as a tool to learn languages, but it can also
manage other types of data and quiz. The program uses flash cards and
other exercises. For every word it memorizes every correct and wrong
answer.
The source code in this is completly changed. I tried to use Lua as an
OO language. A Windows version has been added. Import/Export routines
have been added and now you may easily add your own words/quiz/etc.

It's written in Plua and it's open source, so you may find all the
source code.
The same Plua code runs on Windows too, using a special interface
program written in wxLua.

You'll find both versions and the source code here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pltutor

The program has English and Italian translations. If you like it, I may
easily add a translation in your language (I may send you a file with
the words/sentences to be translated).

Any comments, bugs information and contribution will be highly appreciated.

Mario

Re: New release of Language Tutor with source code

Dado Sutter-2-2
Thanks for the great work Mario !

-- Dado Sutter