Does Plua work on a palm Z22

reide222
Hello

I have gone through the tutor I found here and I cannot get the
application to work. I get an error message of

first.lua : 3: attempt to call global pmoveto ( a nil value)

I have tried typing this into a memo, cut and paste into a memo and
compiling it using the plua2c complier for x86.

I have a little programming experience but not a whole lot so any help
you could give me would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Reid

Re: Does Plua work on a palm Z22

ZzHatD
Reid,
Yes.  I know Plua 2.0 works on Z22.  I have a complex Plua 2.0 application running successfully on Z22.  I suspect you may be trying to use Plua 2.0 with Plua 1.1 calls.  For example, "pmoveto()" has been changed to "screen.moveto(10,12)" in Plua 2.0.  Where 10 is the number of pixels from the top-left corner moving right and 12 is the number of pixels down from that position (in other words X=10, Y=12).
If you have follow-up questions... feel free to ask.
Good luck,
pluaprogrammer@yahoo..com
ZzHatD

Re: Does Plua work on a palm Z22

reide222
Thanks for the tip. I do have 2.0 . Is there a tutor file for 2.0.
Something to get me started so I can play.

Reid

--- In [hidden email], pluaprogrammer <pluaprogrammer@...>
wrote:

> Reid,
> Yes.  I know Plua 2.0 works on Z22.  I have a complex Plua 2.0
application running successfully on Z22.  I suspect you may be trying
to use Plua 2.0 with Plua 1.1 calls.  For example, "pmoveto()" has
been changed to "screen.moveto(10,12)" in Plua 2.0.  Where 10 is the
number of pixels from the top-left corner moving right and 12 is the
number of pixels down from that position (in other words X=10, Y=12).

> If you have follow-up questions... feel free to ask.
> Good luck,
> pluaprogrammer@...
> ZzHatD

Re: Re: Does Plua work on a palm Z22

Berkant Atay
Hi Reide,
You can find plenty of information both on Plua (including ver 2.0) and Lua itself in Documentation folder under Files tab. The URL is:
&nbsp;
Hope this helps.
&nbsp;
Regards,