Do you know JazzyDraw, zzHatD?

Berkant Atay
Is zzHatD here? I came across a drawing program written by zzHatD
called JazzyDraw on www.freewarepalm.com using Plua. But the link to
download and author's homepage link does not work. Any ideas?

Re: Do you know JazzyDraw, zzHatD?

anyulover
--- In [hidden email], "Berkant Atay" <berkant_atay@...> wrote:

> Is zzHatD here? I came across a drawing program written by zzHatD
> called JazzyDraw on www.freewarepalm.com using Plua. But the link to
> download and author's homepage link does not work. Any ideas?

Here's another link to download JazzyDraw (tested)
http://www.freeware-palmos.com/download.php?file=WDTVNzQ3081XrKqqWSlXLNc1WrEw0KvKLAAA

Re: Do you know JazzyDraw, zzHatD?

ZzHatD
--- In [hidden email], "Berkant Atay" <berkant_atay@...> wrote:

> Is zzHatD here? I came across a drawing program written by zzHatD
> called JazzyDraw on www.freewarepalm.com using Plua. But the link to
> download and author's homepage link does not work. Any ideas?

I represent ZzHatD.  Can you describe the problems you are experiencing
with the JazzyDraw homepage?  I would like it to be accessible by as
many people as possible.

http://www.geocities.com/pluaprogrammer/jazzydraw.html
http://www.geocities.com/pluaprogrammer/JazzyDraw_v1.zip

Re: Do you know JazzyDraw, zzHatD?

abm0000abm-2

> I represent ZzHatD.

Do you happen to have a version that works with the Plua 2.x runtime?
I tried JazzyDraw but it crashed saying that I didn't have Plua
installed. I do, but Plua 2, not Plua 1.1.

--- In [hidden email], kevinjardine <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > I represent ZzHatD.
>
> Do you happen to have a version that works with the Plua 2.x runtime?

11MAR2008 - Development has started on a new version supporting the
Plua 2.x runtime, but it is not ready to share yet.  I will post
information when it is available.  In the meantime, I believe you can
have the Plua1.1 runtime active at the same time as Plua2.x.

--- In [hidden email], "pluaprogrammer" <pluaprogrammer@...>
wrote:

> --- In [hidden email], kevinjardine <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > > I represent ZzHatD.
> >
> > Do you happen to have a version that works with the Plua 2.x
runtime?

> 11MAR2008 - Development has started on a new version supporting the
> Plua 2.x runtime, but it is not ready to share yet.  I will post
> information when it is available.  In the meantime, I believe you can
> have the Plua1.1 runtime active at the same time as Plua2.x.

JazzyDraw version-2, which works with Plua2.0, has just been released.
Please let [hidden email] know what you think.  You can find
it at:
http://www.geocities.com/pluaprogrammer/jazzydraw.html

Re: Do you know JazzyDraw, zzHatD?

angrod_kira
Hi, I have just downloaded the program, and I liked it. Even when I
don't know how to save my work, or how to change a tool without
erasing the work… o wait, I have just found the way.

And while I'm writing this, I want to say hello to everyone, ten
minutes here, and I´m programming, wow.

By the way, I am not used to speak in english, so don expect good
grammar and understanding from me.