Deriving in lua

Jens Weibler
Hi,

I'm trying to derive a class in lua. I have followed the documentation
and created a wrapper. But has soon as other c++ parts are calling the
derived functions I get a SIGSEGV in src/weak_ref.cpp:153

Should m_self look like that?
{<luabind::weak_ref> = {m_impl = 0x0}, m_strong_ref = {L = 0x0, m_ref = -2}}

Or is there something else I forgot?

Maybe it's important: the derived object is instantiated in my c++ part,
not inside my lua script (singleton-pattern).

--
Jens Weibler