Default Browser and questions

Chris Bryant
I was trying to set the browser a default I am using windows 7 starter and when I go to the section to change the default browser I only get the option for windows IE 11. when i did the install it never asked me if I wanted to make the browser default.
I would like to do that the browser is a good one and I hope to continue to see it developed.

I would like to see a way that it could without making the browser use more system resources have a update feature and you could either pick to update to the new stable release or the beta.

Is there a way to make the browser use less hardware and still be current for websites. If its not already doing that.

Could you update the visuals of the browser while using as little resources and hardware as possible.

If this web browser keep getting better while using as little recourse as possible and not needing as much hardware I could see it overtake the big players in browsers in the next 5 years.

Re: Default Browser and questions

Sean Conner
It was thus said that the Great Chris Bryant once stated:
> I was trying to set the browser a default I am using windows 7 starter and
> when I go to the section to change the default browser I only get the
> option for windows IE 11. when i did the install it never asked me if I
> wanted to make the browser default.

  I don't think you'll get the answers you are looking for here.  This
mailing list is about the programming langauge Lua and not about web
browsers.

  -spc

Re: Default Browser and questions

Daniel Silverstone
On Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 12:59:04 -0500, Sean Conner wrote:
> It was thus said that the Great Chris Bryant once stated:
> > I was trying to set the browser a default I am using windows 7 starter and
> > when I go to the section to change the default browser I only get the
> > option for windows IE 11. when i did the install it never asked me if I
> > wanted to make the browser default.
>
>   I don't think you'll get the answers you are looking for here.  This
> mailing list is about the programming langauge Lua and not about web
> browsers.

I'm afraid this was my fault as I accidentally subscribed poor Chris to the wrong
mailing list.  All blame lies at my feet :(

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69