Corba & Lua !!

Supratik Champati
Has work already bee done to make Lua - CORBA compliant ?
I will appreciate any info.

Supratik

Re: Corba & Lua !!

Renato Cerqueira
At 01:35 PM 3/31/99 -0300, you wrote:
>Has work already bee done to make Lua - CORBA compliant ?
>I will appreciate any info.

Yes! We have implemented a binding between Lua and CORBA called LuaOrb.
The ORB that we are using is ORBacus (http://www.ooc.com),
but we have a previous version that works with Visibroker C++ 3.2.

We will make LuaOrb available through a web site in a few weeks.
But, if you are interested, I can send you a pre-release version.

Regards,
Renato

Re: Corba & Lua !!

Di Zhang
Supratik Champati wrote:

> Has work already bee done to make Lua - CORBA compliant ?
> I will appreciate any info.
>
> Supratik

Has anybody worked on a COM-enabled Lua? Like it or not, COM may be
pretty useful on the Windows platform.

Gang Wang