Compiling Source for VS.NET 2003

Edward Mitchell
I downloaded the Visual Studio solution (vs7.zip) that is designed to
compile the source but I'm not sure where to put the source.

Under the vs7\lua directory there is the lua.vcprog file and then there are
object files under the .\Release directory.

When I look at the project (in VS.NET 2003), there are references to the
source files and it looks like they should be in vs7\lua\src\... However
some of them refer to another directory, for instance, lauxlib.c wants to be
in vs7\lua\src\lib\...

I go and download the source files for 5.1 and this only has one directory
for source files, Lua\lua-5.1\src.

My question is how do I distribute the source files among the
vs7\lua\src\... and the vs7\lua\src\lib.  Are these the only folders that I
have to care about when doing the build.

Regards,

Ed
--
Edward E.L. Mitchell
6707 Daniel Court
Fort Myers, FL 33908

Re: Compiling Source for VS.NET 2003

Edward Mitchell
Jeff,

I'm not sure where to go to get the 5.0.2 version for the VS.NET system.  I
had downloaded the vs7 folder but now I can't find where it came from.  The
files and documentation are extensive but definitely fragmented.  I tried
searching the wiki to no avail!

Where in the wiki is the new version posted?

Ed