Compilation impossible

laurent.nooz
Hi all,
Hi try to compil with plua,
but it's say me :
attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value)
just with
-- test.lua
ui.moveto(70,70)

I try the hard reset, and some other functions, it's never work...
Anyone can help me ?
(I'm on zodiac, and it's works with old version)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Compilation impossible

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

if you are using plua 1, then you must take the pxxxx
commands / in your case pmoveto(x,y) /.

ui, math, os etc. are part of plua 2 and thus the plua
1 does not know about them - that is the cause of
"attempt to index global 'ui' - nil value"

Best Regards

Emil

--- "laurent.nooz" <[hidden email]> schrieb:

> Hi all,
> Hi try to compil with plua,
> but it's say me :
> attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value)
> just with
> -- test.lua
> ui.moveto(70,70)
>
> I try the hard reset, and some other functions, it's
> never work...
> Anyone can help me ?
> (I'm on zodiac, and it's works with old version)
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Compilation impossible

laurent.nooz
Hi :)
I have Plua2 and PluaRT, with ui.moveto(70,70) or pmoveto(70,70) it's
say always the same thing :
attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value) or to call global 'pmoveto'
(a nil value)
with a doc created with SrcEdit or with the main form on Plua 2, on
plua 2.0b6 download here :/

Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Compilation impossible

apeine
Laurent,

When using Plua 2, you must use screen.moveto(70,70). Now your program
will work fine. Please refer to the documents that come with the
files. I lost some time until I noticed commands changed.
Regards,

Alfredo Jara

--- In [hidden email], "laurent.nooz" <Laurent.NooZ@...> wrote:

> Hi :)
> I have Plua2 and PluaRT, with ui.moveto(70,70) or pmoveto(70,70) it's
> say always the same thing :
> attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value) or to call global 'pmoveto'
> (a nil value)
> with a doc created with SrcEdit or with the main form on Plua 2, on
> plua 2.0b6 download here :/
>
> --- In [hidden email], Emil Tchekov <etchekov@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > if you are using plua 1, then you must take the pxxxx
> > commands / in your case pmoveto(x,y) /.
> >
> > ui, math, os etc. are part of plua 2 and thus the plua
> > 1 does not know about them - that is the cause of
> > "attempt to index global 'ui' - nil value"
> >
> > Best Regards
> >
> > Emil
> >
> > --- "laurent.nooz" <Laurent.NooZ@> schrieb:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > > Hi try to compil with plua,
> > > but it's say me :
> > > attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value)
> > > just with
> > > -- test.lua
> > > ui.moveto(70,70)
> > >
> > > I try the hard reset, and some other functions, it's
> > > never work...
> > > Anyone can help me ?
> > > (I'm on zodiac, and it's works with old version)
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

> > Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
> Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Compilation impossible

laurent.nooz
Sorry, I haven't think to watch the doc :/
It's works fine now, thanks :)
there is a srcedit version with this new function system coloration ?
Thanks.

--- In [hidden email], "apeine" <apeine@...> wrote:

> Laurent,
>
> When using Plua 2, you must use screen.moveto(70,70). Now your program
> will work fine. Please refer to the documents that come with the
> files. I lost some time until I noticed commands changed.
> Regards,
>
> Alfredo Jara
>
> --- In [hidden email], "laurent.nooz" <Laurent.NooZ@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi :)
> > I have Plua2 and PluaRT, with ui.moveto(70,70) or pmoveto(70,70) it's
> > say always the same thing :
> > attempt to index global 'ui' (a nil value) or to call global 'pmoveto'
> > (a nil value)
> > with a doc created with SrcEdit or with the main form on Plua 2, on
> > plua 2.0b6 download here :/
> >
> > --- In [hidden email], Emil Tchekov <etchekov@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > if you are using plua 1, then you must take the pxxxx
> > > commands / in your case pmoveto(x,y) /.
> > >
> > > ui, math, os etc. are part of plua 2 and thus the plua
> > > 1 does not know about them - that is the cause of
> > > "attempt to index global 'ui' - nil value"
> > >
> > > Best Regards

> > > ___________________________________________________________
> > > Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
> > Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Compilation impossible

apeine
Laurent, just got a look at the srcedit site, and no good news for
you, because it still doesn't have coloring for this function system...