Commands Used in Plua

rcs_5alive
I have been using Plua 2.06b for a couple of weeks. I enjoy using this
language for programming. I have used the Plua 2 documentation that
came with the software and also the Lua online programming manual.
I have run across (by looking at this Group) commands that are not
part of the Lua (or Plua) language. For example using 'appStop'
and 'iopending'. I assume these are Palm commands or events. If so, is
there a good resource to locate these other commands. I have looked on
PalmSource and they have a lot of documentation, but I don't know
which of these documents are valid with Plua and my Palm (Tungsten
E2). Can somebody recommend a resource for these type of commands?

I got by without using 'appStop' because I was able to determine that
when I hit my home key it created an event=22. So my programs
have "ev=22" to end. It would be nice to have access to this other
information that I am lacking.

Rob

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Commands Used in Plua

migueletto
Hi,

> I have been using Plua 2.06b for a couple of weeks. I enjoy using this
> language for programming. I have used the Plua 2 documentation that
> came with the software and also the Lua online programming manual.
> I have run across (by looking at this Group) commands that are not
> part of the Lua (or Plua) language. For example using 'appStop'
> and 'iopending'. I assume these are Palm commands or events. If so, is
> there a good resource to locate these other commands. I have looked on
> PalmSource and they have a lot of documentation, but I don't know
> which of these documents are valid with Plua and my Palm (Tungsten
> E2). Can somebody recommend a resource for these type of commands?
>
> I got by without using 'appStop' because I was able to determine that
> when I hit my home key it created an event=22. So my programs
> have "ev=22" to end. It would be nice to have access to this other
> information that I am lacking.

The appStop and ioPending events are documented in pluadoc.htm.

Regards,
Marcio.