Card file operations impossible?

Berkant Atay
Hi,
After trying everything with no result in trying to create/edit/read
data files on an SD card, I started to feel desperate. What am I
missing here? The path identification or the format of vfsn identifier
may be wrong??

f=io.open("vfsn:/PALM/Launcher/myfile.pdb","w")
ind=f:createrec(100)
f:openrec(ind)
f:write("sometext")
f:closerec()
f:close

I always get a message indicating a failure to cerate the file on SD
card. And how can I remove a file on the SD card using "os.remove"
command?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Card file operations impossible?

Marcelo G Huerta
El 09/02/2007 a las 06:01, Berkant Atay <[hidden email]> dijo,
en su mensaje "[plua] Card file operations impossible?":

> f=io.open("vfsn:/PALM/Launcher/myfile.pdb","w")

As far as I understood, the "n" in "vfsn:" referred to the number of
the card (as per the example, which mentions "vfs0:"). I guess you
should try using a number instead of the "n".

                    o-=< Marcelo >=-o

Re: Card file operations impossible?

Berkant Atay
Hey!
That seems to work. Thank you so much Marcelo, you are my brother ! ! !
Have a good weekend..