Can't get to Lua.org?

Russell Haley
Hi,

I can ping Lua.org but I get a connection reset from the web server? I'll check again in the morning. If it works fine for you feel free to ignore this email.

Cheers,

Russ

Re: Can't get to Lua.org?

Dirk Laurie-2
Fine from here.

Op Sa. 5 Jan. 2019 om 11:08 het Russell Haley <[hidden email]> geskryf:

> Hi,
>
> I can ping Lua.org but I get a connection reset from the web server? I'll check again in the morning. If it works fine for you feel free to ignore this email.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Russ

Re: Can't get to Lua.org?

Daniel Silverstone
On Fri, Jan 04, 2019 at 22:55:22 -0800, Russell Haley wrote:
> I can ping Lua.org but I get a connection reset from the web server? I'll
> check again in the morning. If it works fine for you feel free to ignore
> this email.

I apologise, Pepperfish had a minor hiccough last night and I was so tired I
managed to sleep through all the alerts :(

It's all fixed now, and mail and web is flowing once more.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69