Can PluaRT be hidden?

Berkant Atay
Does it have to show up as an application when loaded into a Palm
device? All it does is to tell about Plua. I would like it hidden.
The 'ever there about' box already indicates that a compiled Plua
application is made with Plua...

Re: Can PluaRT be hidden?

migueletto-2
Hi,

--- In [hidden email], "Berkant Atay" <berkant_atay@...> wrote:

> Does it have to show up as an application when loaded into a Palm
> device? All it does is to tell about Plua. I would like it hidden.
> The 'ever there about' box already indicates that a compiled Plua
> application is made with Plua...

PluaRT is just a normal PalmOS application. If called without
parameters it shows the About form. If called with the "right"
parameters, it runs a compiled application.

It could be possible to change the PluaRT type to something other than
'appl', but I have to check it it would work.

Regards,
Marcio.