C source to Lua (Luajit) source

Pasi Mankinen
Hello.

Are there tools that convert C (or C++) source code to Lua source code? I want to pre-convert C to Lua and then fix it to work with pure Lua code or luajit ffi code.

I have used vscode extension "batch-replacer" to do simple syntax conversion, but it is very dummy.

Maybe some libclang implementation?

- Pasi Mankinen

Re: C source to Lua (Luajit) source

Victor Bombi

> On July 4, 2020 at 1:56 PM malist <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hello.
>
> Are there tools that convert C (or C++) source code to Lua source code? I want to pre-convert C to Lua and then fix it to work with pure Lua code or luajit ffi code.
>
> I have used vscode extension "batch-replacer" to do simple syntax conversion, but it is very dummy.
>
> Maybe some libclang implementation?
>

> - Pasi Mankinen

In the case of LuaJIT ffi nothing needs to be converted. That is the strength of ffi.

Victor BombĂ­