Arm64 support is added for luaffi library

Arm64 support is added for luaffi library

奥斯陆君王
To run ffi for lua 5.3 in Android, I add arm64 support for the luaffi
library, and fix its arm support. Anyone interested in it can open my
project page:https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/tree/master/luaffi.
The project is cloned from the ravi ffi library
https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-ffi.
I add lua5.3 integer support for it also.
The dynasm tool is changed  to add data storage for arm and arm64.
The project is build by Android NDK, but I think it's easily built by
other build system referring to the raviffi library.
Some Android features are added to it when built by NDK.
 For more information, see
https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/wiki/LUA-FFI.

Re: Arm64 support is added for luaffi library

Domingo Alvarez Duarte
Hello qtiuto !

Nice work, have you published it on playstore or have an apk for test it
without need to build ?

Cheers !

On 14/01/2019 21:42, 奥斯陆君王 wrote:

> To run ffi for lua 5.3 in Android, I add arm64 support for the luaffi
> library, and fix its arm support. Anyone interested in it can open my
> project page:https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/tree/master/luaffi.
> The project is cloned from the ravi ffi library
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-ffi.
> I add lua5.3 integer support for it also.
> The dynasm tool is changed  to add data storage for arm and arm64.
> The project is build by Android NDK, but I think it's easily built by
> other build system referring to the raviffi library.
> Some Android features are added to it when built by NDK.
>   For more information, see
> https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/wiki/LUA-FFI.

Re: Arm64 support is added for luaffi library

Dibyendu Majumdar
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 20:48, 奥斯陆君王 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To run ffi for lua 5.3 in Android, I add arm64 support for the luaffi
> library, and fix its arm support. Anyone interested in it can open my
> project page:https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/tree/master/luaffi.
> The project is cloned from the ravi ffi library
> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-ffi.
> I add lua5.3 integer support for it also.
> The dynasm tool is changed  to add data storage for arm and arm64.
> The project is build by Android NDK, but I think it's easily built by
> other build system referring to the raviffi library.
> Some Android features are added to it when built by NDK.
>  For more information, see
> https://github.com/qtiuto/lua-for-android/wiki/LUA-FFI.

Nice! When I have time I will look at merging your changes!

Regards
Dibyendu