Anyone have a copy of the Ada 5.0 binding ?

Anyone have a copy of the Ada 5.0 binding ?

Patrick Mc(avery-2
I am trying to write an Ada binding. I am making progress but still
having trouble in a few a spots. There is a very nice free pascal
binding that is only 15 pages printed out and it's my template.

There are two bindings listed here:
http://lua-users.org/wiki/BindingCodeToLua

The first is marked as a dead link and the second now appears dead too.
I downloaded the code for the second before the link went dead but I am
not sure the project was finished. There is also a build system that I
can't recognize. I have many Ada books but I do not recognize the file
extensions on half the files. I am not saying it's not good code but
it's hard for me to follow and I can usually read Ada well.

The binding for the 5.0 version might be easier to read and give me more
clues. If you happen to have a copy of it, I would really appreciate it
if you could email it to me.

Thanks-Patrick

Re: Anyone have a copy of the Ada 5.0 binding ?

Florian Weimer
> The first is marked as a dead link and the second now appears dead
> too. I downloaded the code for the second before the link went dead
> but I am not sure the project was finished. There is also a build
> system that I can't recognize. I have many Ada books but I do not
> recognize the file extensions on half the files. I am not saying it's
> not good code but it's hard for me to follow and I can usually read
> Ada well.

What's your Ada compiler?  If it's GNAT, you may have to pipe the
sources through gnatchop before trying to compile them.

If you post source excerpts to comp.lang.ada, people there might be
able to help.