Any way to know the HotSync ID?

berrdolagas
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Any way to know the HotSync ID?

migueletto
Hi,

> Is there any way to deduce any personal data for generating a
> registration code?

There is no API in Plua to retrieve the Hotsync ID.

Regards,
Marcio.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Any way to know the HotSync ID?

burkemat
--- In [hidden email], "migueletto" <mmand@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Is there any way to deduce any personal data for generating a
> > registration code?
>
> There is no API in Plua to retrieve the Hotsync ID.

In the Files section, in the libkit folder, I've placed a library that
allows you to get the Hotsync ID.  There are versions for both Plua
and Plua2.

Matt