About GUI design patterns in lua

CHU Run-min
I want to make a standalone lua interpreter with win32 native controls bindings.
I'm stumbled by how to design the architecture and how to design the
object model.
Is there any related works,design patterns or idioms which I can refer?
Thanks!

Re: About GUI design patterns in lua

CHU Run-min
Is there some links about how to design a GUI library?

Re: About GUI design patterns in lua

Jens Alfke

On 13 Jan '06, at 6:36 PM, CHU Run-min wrote:

Is there some links about how to design a GUI library?

Look at the APIs of existing libraries and their designs.

Also, the classic "Design Patterns" book by Gamma et al contains several patterns relevant to GUI toolkits.

--Jens