LuaSocket version 2.0.1 is now available for download! It
is compatible with Lua 5.0 and Lua 5.1, and has been tested
on Windows XP, Linux, and Mac OS X. Chances are it works
well on most UNIX systems.
Binaries should be shortly available from LuaForge.
This is just a bug-fix/update release.
* Updated: now using compat-5.1r5;
* Improved: http.request is more robust to malformed
URLs (Adrian Sietsma);
* Improved: the simple http.request interface sends a
"Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" header
* Improved: http.request is robust to evil servers that
send inappropriate 100-continue messages (David Burgess);
* Fixed: http.request was using the old host header during
redirects (Florian Berger);
* Fixed: sample unix.c had fallen through the cracks
during development (Matthew Percival);
* Fixed: error code was not being propagated correctly
in ftp.lua (David Burgess).