[ANNOUNCE] LTN 0 - How to write a Lua Technical Note

[ANNOUNCE] LTN 0 - How to write a Lua Technical Note

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Reuben Thomas has sent us an LTN 0. Check it out at
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/notes/ltn000.html
Thanks Reuben.

[ANNOUNCE] Updated alternative Windows binaries (and projects)

Philippe Lhoste-2
These files are less critical since the Lua team released "official" Windows
binaries, but I felt I should maintain my binaries, as diversity is a good
thing... Plus the fact the Lua team is kind enough to point to my
distribution!

So, at
http://jove.prohosting.com/~philho/softwares/PhiLhoSoft/Lua/index.html you
can find two Zip files: one for the VC6 projects and related files
(resources, .def files, etc.); and the other for the DLLs, EXEs and other
LIBs.
More details can be found on the page. I don't know for the official
binaries, but the version I distribute corrects three bugs reported in this
list (actually, I allowed dostring to process byte code). It seems there are
other bugs, as Luiz listed them, but I couldn't find the corresponding
patches.
The latest change was to synchronize the exports of the DLLs.
The download process is improved, as I moved the files to another Web
server, which probably is less annoying toward cookies and such non-sense.
And I added a download counter :-)

Regards.

Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)
http://jove.prohosting.com/~philho/