[ANN] tapered 2.3.0

Peter Aronoff
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce a new release of tapered, a minimal TAP[1] testing
library for Lua. (Thanks to this list's very own nobody for a bug report
that led to this release.)

tapered aims to provide very minimal testing with TAP-compliant output. You
can browse the code and documentation at GitHub[2], and it's available for
installation there or through LuaRocks[3].

Best, Peter

[1] https://testanything.org

[2] https://github.com/telemachus/tapered

[3] luarocks install tapered # (add sudo as needed)