[ANN] stdlib release 26 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of stdlib release 26,
General Lua libraries.

This release improves getopt’s output messages and conformance to
standard practice for default options. io.processFiles now unsets prog.file
when it finishes, so that a program can tell when it’s no longer
processing a file. Three new tree iterators, inodes, leaves and ileaves,
have been added; the set iterator set.elements (renamed to set.elems for
consistency with list.elems) is now leaves rather than pairs. tree indexing
has been made to work in more circumstances (thanks, Gary Vaughan).
io.writeline is renamed io.writelines for consistency with io.readlines and
its function. A slurping function, io.slurp, has been added. Strings now
have a __concat metamethod.

Download it from https://github.com/downloads//stdlib/stdlib-release 26.zip
stdlib's home page is at https://github.com//stdlib

Re: [ANN] stdlib release 26 released

Dirk Laurie-2
> I am happy to announce the release of stdlib release 26,
> General Lua libraries.

When will this release be available from luarocks?

Re: [ANN] stdlib release 26 released

Hisham
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Dirk Laurie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I am happy to announce the release of stdlib release 26,
>> General Lua libraries.
>
> When will this release be available from luarocks?

I tried packing it when it was released, but the file download link
was (and is still) broken [1]. I told Reuben about it back then
[2][3], but it seems he fixed the luaposix package but I didn't hear
back about stdlib. Reuben?

[1] https://github.com/rrthomas/lua-stdlib/downloads
[2] http://u.hisham.hm/g4
[3] http://u.hisham.hm/g5